These apps’ special features can help you simplify your financial tasks which are crucial for personal use or when running a business. They are easy-to-use and for mobile devices, so you can have access to it wherever you go. In this blog, we will go through the 10 best financial apps which can help you with your financial situation.
Listed below are the 10 best financial apps:
- You Need A Budget
- Personal Capital
Mint is one of the most popular personal finance apps, this is because of its easy and accessible features. With Mint, you can link multiple financial accounts on the app, so that you can gather data and see your spending in one glance.
- Links multiple cards and bank accounts
- Provides simple charts and graphs for you financial data
- Traces your transactions
- Categorises your purchases
- Notifies you about your budget limit
- Builds a personalised budget based on your spending patterns
- Links to their parent company, TurboTax, so you can pay taxes
- Shows real-time credit score and detects the factors that affect the changes
- Traces your investments and shows its growth
If you are an investor who is having difficulties with saving money, this app is perfect for you. Acorns can help you organise your money by using your spare change to grow large funds over time. For example, if you spend $5.75 on a linked card, the 25 cents will be put into your investment portfolio. It seems small but when added over time, you will realize how valuable it is.
- Links with your bank account and credit cards
- Includes a “robo-advisor” that chooses your investments and manages your portfolio
- Picks exchange-traded funds (ETFs) based on your financial statistics and goals
- Takes your spare change when you buy something with linked accounts or cards, rounds them up to the nearest dollar, and invests the difference in ETFs
- Doesn’t require minimum initial investment
- Allows you to make one-time or recurring investments
- Lets you set up an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) when your portfolio grows
Price: $1, $3, or $5 per month (based on your subscription level)
Neat is a great app for tracking your expenses as it serves as your bookkeeper. It lets you easily scan your receipts and documents, which will then be converted into log entries.
- Lets you scan, upload, or email receipts
- Allows you to input a category and other information to add to your bookkeeping
- Connects your financial accounts and tracks them automatically
- Automatically reconciles all entered receipts
- Categories matches Internal Revenue Service (IRS) categories to simplify filing
Price: $35 per month
This app is known for its budgeting philosophy and reputation. If you need help in managing your funds and getting out of debt, this app will do it for you.
- Sorts each dollar you earn into an “envelope” for a specific use
- Lets you link the transactions from your checking account
- Adjusts your category amounts when your plans change
- Shows your accounts and budget categories quickly and easily
- Shows regular reports about your budget’s progress throughout the month
- Track repayments on any debts
- Sets up budgets for one-time projects, weekly or monthly
- Encourages you to spend within your limits
Price: $11.99 per month
Spendee is a useful app for you if you’ve started investing in cryptocurrency. Not only can you link your bank accounts, but also your crypto wallets. In this app, you can set budgets and share them with others so you can budget with your significant other.
- Connects bank accounts and lets you control you cash expenses, bank accounts, e-wallets and crypto wallets
- Gives you a quick overview of your total incomes and expenses
- Allows you to use smart budgets to save money
- Lets you share wallets with other people
- Customises categories by adding picture or location to every expense
- Manages money in multiple currencies
- Notifies you to pay bills or to not exceed the budget
- Has a sync and backup
- Basic: Free
- Plus: $1.99 per month
- Premium: $2.99 per month
Simplifi was made for personal accounting solutions that track spending and investments online. With this app, you can see your full financial picture in real-time and you can learn how to manage your money. Your problems with debt, spending or savings will be solved.
- Tracks your accounts and transactions on the dashboard
- Tracks your expenses monthly through a spending plan
- Shows a calendar or list of upcoming bills
- Creates graphical financial reports regarding your spending, income, net income, and savings
- Shows your investment holdings from connected accounts
- Tracks progress towards your savings goals
Price: $3.99 per month
Venmo is a PayPal-owned payments app that serves as an expense splitting tool. It’s very useful in scenarios wherein you and your friends want to share a purchase or split payments. It’s a great marketing tool for brand awareness if you are a business owner, as purchases can be shared and seen by customers’ friends.
- Connects you with circles of friends when you post about a purchase
- Allows customers to pay with just a few taps
- Secures and protects your financial information by providing encryption technology in bank or card linking and makes sure to verify processes
- Connects to PayPal
If your goal is to save money and you’re having difficulties sticking to that, then Digit is for you. This app will help you save money without you even thinking about it. You just need to set the details of your financials and they will automatically do the work for you.
- Determines your safe amount to withdraw based on your lifestyle, income and spending patterns
- Reviews your spending habits
- Required no minimum account balance requirements
- Daily review of your checking account to look for savings
- Rewards 0.10% annualised Savings Bonus once you saved for 3 months
- Reimburses overdraft fees up to 2 times
Price: $5 per month
Prism is known to be a bill management app that can help you pay your bills easily. This app will make sure you won’t forget to pay any of your bills, whether it’s for electricity, internet, water, credit cards and many more.
- Let’s you pick how much you want to pay towards your bill, what account to use and when to pay
- Encrypts all communication
- Doesn’t store sensitive information on the device
- Shows accurate overview of your total monthly expenses
- Keeps history of all your bills
- Notifies you about any bill that doesn’t look accurate
Personal Capital not only helps you manage your spending habits but also your investments. Its specialty in tracking portfolios is that you can do it in a number of ways. This app has built-in intelligence, so you can diversify and manage the risk of your investments.
- Monitors your investment accounts
- Shows a free investment review
- Combines your assets, whether its bonds, stocks or cash, and compares it to indexes
- Lays out an interactive investment planning dashboard
- Provides a savings planner
- Has a retirement fee analyser
- Allows you to track your cryptocurrency on many different crypto exchanges
- Tracks you assets and liabilities to know your net worth
- Lets you contact a financial advisor
- Add investment management services: 0.89% of your money (under $1million)
In conclusion, there are many great financial apps you can choose from that will suit your every need. Some apps are similar so you just have to know which fits you and your goals perfectly. Overall, the aim is to make your financial life easier.
At Zetl, we value helping you with your finances and making the process easy for you. Zetl helps services businesses manage their monthly operating expenses by providing growth, payroll, and working capital financing.
Want to know more? Get in touch with one of our representatives on email or Whatsapp.
Whatsapp: 5107 4764